Tertill Weeding Robot
Tertill is designed to help more people enjoy the many health and wellness benefits of gardening - without all the weeding. Tertill lives in the garden, runs on sunshine, and weeds every day. It's the perfect gardening companion!
- Solar-Powered & weatherproof - Stays in garden from spring through fall
- Kills pre-emergent weeds with specially designed wheels
- Chops down sprouted weeds with string trimmer
- Easy set up - No Programming or mapping - just push the button
- Proven as effective as hand weeding by the Cornell School of Agriculture
- Uses height to tell plants from weeds - comes with guards to protect small plants
- Weeds in 2-5 minute intervals for 1-2 hours a day
- Maintains up to a 200 square foot garden
- From the inventor of Roomba
- Solar-powered weeding robot, with
- 10 Plant Guards
- 10 Row Guards
- 10 Replacement whacker strings
- Laminated garden planner
We hope you love Tertill as much as we do! If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you have 60 days to return your Tertill from the date of purchase. We will refund 100% of the cost of Tertill plus any applicable sales tax and even pay for shipping Tertill back to us.
Please review the Where Tertill Works page to make sure that Tertill is right for your application.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would like to return Tertill. We will review your request and then create a USPS postage paid return label.
Pack up Tertill and all accessories (in the original box if possible) and mail it back to us. Please include the RMA number and your original order number or other proof of purchase. NOTE: We cannot accept Tertills that are damaged from mishandling, falls or misuse.
Once we receive your robot, we will inspect it and notify you on the status of your return. If your return is approved, we will refund 100% of your purchase price plus applicable sales tax. The time it takes for the credit to post to your account depends on your card issuer's policies.
If you have any questions on how to return Tertill, contact us at email@example.com.
You can always contact us about any operating questions, or repair inquiries.
How does it know a weed from a plant?
Tertill has forward-facing sensors that detect plants. When they sense a plant, Tertill turns away. Plants too short to reach Tertill’s edges are assumed to be weeds. You keep short plants safe by placing provided plant guards around them until they are tall enough for Tertill to recognize. When Tertill approaches the guard, it will sense it and turn away.