Products purchased from Tertill Corporation come with a standard one-year limited warranty which covers:
- Product defects that occur during normal use
- Manufacturing defects
The following are not covered:
- Non-compliance with the product instructions
- Willful or deliberate damage, neglect, or negligence
- Defects caused by rough or inappropriate handling
- Damage caused by tampering with the sealed section of the robot
- Use of spare parts or other replacement items which are not provided or recommended by Tertill Corporation
- Damage caused by fire, hail, floods or other natural disasters
The Warranty Period will not be extended or renewed or otherwise affected due to subsequent exchange, repair or replacement of the robot. However, robots repaired or replaced during the Warranty Period will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or for ninety (90) days from the date of repair or replacement, whichever is longer.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Extended warranties are sometimes included in special promotions and will be honored as promised.