Robots purchased from Tertill Corporation come with a standard one-year limited warranty on the robot, which covers:
- Product defects (failed motors, battery, etc.) that occur during normal use of your robot
- Manufacturing defects
The following are not covered:
- Defects caused by rough or inappropriate handling
- Damage caused by tampering with the sealed section of the robot
- Use of spare parts or other replacement items which are not provided or recommended by Tertill Corporation
- Non-compliance with the product instructions
- Willful or deliberate damage, neglect, or negligence
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Extended warranties are sometimes included in special promotional packages and will be honored as promised.